|Главная » Файлы » В помощь учителю » Английский язык|
|2014-10-30, 6:56 PM|
|Олимпиада 5 класс |
Цель: обобщение знаний учащихся по языку.
Задачи: 1. Систематизировать знания учащихся по языку.
2. Формировать социокультурную компетенцию у учащихся
3. поддерживать интерес к изучению английского языка.
Read the text and mark the sentences T(true), F( false) or DS (doesn’t say)
A man was walking in the park on a beautiful spring day and he saw a penguin. He did not know what to do. He took him to a policeman and said, "I've found this penguin, what should I do?"
The policeman replied, "Take him to the Zoo."
The next day the policeman was walking in the same park when he saw the same man with the penguin. He walked up to him and said, "Didn't I tell you to take the penguin to the Zoo?"
"Yes," answered the man, "that's what I did yesterday and today I am taking him to the cinema."
1. A man found a penguin in the park.
2. He knew what to do with it.
3. The man didn't want to take the penguin to the Zoo.
4. They met the policeman in the cinema the next day.
5. The man was taking the penguin to the cinema.
Circle the correct answer
1. Students…………talk and eat in the class
A can B must C mustn’t
2. He enjoys listening ……….music
A of B at C to
3. There is …….sugar on the floor
A some B a C many
4……. is your birthday?
A What B When C How
5……..you like a glass of lemonade?
A Would B Do C Can
6. Look! The star…….from the sky!
A is falling B falls C fall
7. She always …… a cake for the birthday party but now she is making a pudding
A is baking B bakes C are baking
8. My aunt … two daughters and a son.
a) have got b) has got c) is
9. Where … your sister live?
a) does b) do c) is
10. Is your brother … in the garden now?
a) working b) works c) work
11. Masha is … pupil in the class.
a) a good b) the goodest c) the best
12. My dog is … than your dog.
a) nice b) nicer c) the nicest
13. I am from Michurinsk. She … from Michurinsk too.
a) am b) are c) is
14. Have you ever … to Moscow?
a) was b) were c) been
15. There is … sofa in the living-room.
a) a b) an c) the
16. I went to … Black Sea last summer.
a) a b) the c) –
17. I go to bed … 9 o’clock.
a) in b) at c) on
Fill in the gaps with a/an/the
If you to Edinburgh, you must visit 1)…..museum unlike any other, 2)……Museum of Childhood! 3)…….museum has got 4)……..interesting collection of children’s toys and games!
You and your children can play with 5)…….toys and have a great time!
In 6)…….museum, there is also 7)…….shop. In 8)……shop, you can buy gifts and other toys. Don’t miss it!
Circle the odd word in each group.
1. table chair window bed stool
2. bear funny fox elephant tiger
3. hot cold blue sad tired
4. chicken eat duck parrot penguin
5. TV computer video player mobile phone CD
Match the definitions to the words.
1. get on a bus here a) cinema
2. play sports here b) bank
you can 3. buy things here c) leisure centre
4. watch films here d) bus station
5. get money here e) shops
Write a composition:
1. My family.
2. My motherland.
3. My town.
4. My best friend.
|Просмотров: 581 | Загрузок: 0 | Комментарии: 3 ||