|Главная » Файлы » В помощь учителю » Английский язык|
|[ Скачать с сервера (48.5Kb) ]||2016-01-18, 6:42 AM|
“Good, better, the best” |
Aims: 1. To enrich pupils knowledge, to develop pupils abilities in speech
To enrich their vocabulary
2 To develop their reading writing ,listening and grammar lexical
3.To bring up pupils to be attentive, .
Good afternoon dear students. You are welcome to our English game “Good- better- the best” We have 2 teams . They are 6 ‘’ grades. There are some rules in our games .
The golden rules:
- Be active
- Be attentive
- Be emotional
- Don’t interrupt each other
- Don’t say “I don’t”
- First think then speak
The first who raises the sign is going to answer. Each right answer brings you a star.
We wish you success and let’s start.
The first level: Crazy questions
1 What season is it now?
2 Your mother `s daughter?
3 The fourth month of the year?
4 It`s hot drink . You drink it with milk.
5 You sleep on it.
6 It lives in the house. It likes fish. ( a cat )
7 It lives in the forest. It likes bananas. (a monkey)
8 It is very big and grey. (An elephant)
9 This animal likes grass. It is a domestic animal. It gives us milk. (a cow)
10 This animal lives at home or in the street. It is a man’s friend. (a dog)
11 It is green and big. It likes meat. It live in the river. (a crocodile)
The second: Match the words
. 1 hare a. it is orange and likes hen
• 2 bear b. long nose and big ears
• 3 tiger c. big and brown, likes a honey
• 4 wolf d. long ears
• 5 rabbit e. short tail, domestic animals
• 6 giraffe f. grey and big teeth
• 7 elephant g. black and orange, it means this year
• 8 crocodile h. green and big
• 9 monkey i. have long neck
• 10 fox j. very funny
The third task: Divide these words into two columns.
• A bear, a tiger, a wolf, a rabbit, a giraffe, an elephant, a crocodile, a cat, a monkey, a cow, a dog, a fox, a hare, a kitten, a pig, a sheep, a lion, a goats, a horse. Wild animals Domestic animals
Wild animals Domestic animals
The fourth task: Scrambled words
The fifth level: Grammar Island
1 I (don`t drink, am not drinking) coffee now.
2 He (reads, is reading) books every day.
3 (do you work, are you working) now?
4When (do you clean, are you cleaning) teeth?
5 I don`t drink ( much, many) milk.
6 How ( much, many) bread is there on the table?
7 I like (much, many) sugar in my tea.
8 I would like ( some, any) more tea.
9 There are (some, any) apples in the vase.
10 e said he didn`t like (some, any) fish soup.
The sixth task:Pantomime
To wash the floor
Clean the teeth
The seventh task: Find the odd word
• Carrot, tiger, potato, tomato, cabbage
• Football, tennis, doll, volleyball, swimming
• Elephant, cat, zebra, giraffe, apple
• Boots, hat, dress, dog, shoes, trousers
• Orange, banana, pencil, peach, apricot
• Green, red, black, neck, blue,
The eighth level: Puzzles
East or West, home is best.
There is no place like home.
The 9th task: The last task for you, be attentive, be the quickest.
Draw the pictures with closed eyes.
And now children. How many stars do you have?
Which team is the best today?
Well done! Our congratulation.
Divide these words into two columns.
A bear, a tiger, a wolf, a rabbit, a giraffe, an elephant, a crocodile, a cat, a monkey, a cow, a dog, a fox, a hare, a kitten, a pig, a sheep, a lion, a goats,
Wild animals Domestic animals
|Просмотров: 223 | Загрузок: 2 | Комментарии: 1 ||