|Главная » Статьи » В помощь учителю » Английский язык|
Grade: 7 |
Theme: My school day
- To introduce with vocabulary connected with theme
- To encourage students to write, read and speak on a theme and revise tenses
- To encourage students to work in groups
Type of the lesson: traditional
I. Organization moment
- Good morning dear students!
- How are you?
- Who is on duty today?
- What is the date today?
- Today you are going to work in groups. Please, choose the cards and look at the numbers. Pupils with card number 1 sit here…
II. New theme
- Today we are going to speak about schools.
- Where do you study?
- Which class are you in?
- First of all let me introduce you with new vocabulary(stick these words on your copybooks for vocabulary)(appendix 1)
- Now let us play game. There are several words given for you. Your task is to come one by one and write on the left side only those words connected with school. (appendix 2)
- What kind of school rules do you know?
III. Revising grammar
- Now choose the cards and tell me the tense of the sentences (appendix 3)
- Now you are going to read the text and do the given tasks in groups (Oxford reader and discover, Richard Northcott)
- First group, please your answers
- Can someone retell the text?
V. Physical activity
VI. Watching video
- Now you are going to watch the video about Jami’s school day (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMUJKH1fFF0)
- Watch and answer the questions (appendix 4)
- Think and write down please, about your school days
VIII. Home task
- Write an essay on the topic My school day
IX. Giving marks
|Просмотров: 389 | Комментарии: 1 ||