|Главная » Статьи » В помощь учителю » Английский язык|
5th form |
Theme: Revision of materials by theme “My flat and its rooms”
Aims : 1. Systematize and generalize the pupils’ knowledge by the following theme: “My flat”, “Carol’s kitchen”, “Which room do you like?”; consolidate and activate the vocabulary by theme.
2. Develop pupils’ attention, memory and logical thinking .
3.Bring up children to love English.
Methods : competing, creative work, making dialogues , solving crosswords, cinqway method ,working with pictures, testing, singing .
Type : competition lesson
Equipments : posters, crossword, tests, pictures, cards ,etc.
Procedure of the lesson :
I. Warming up .
II. Explain the process of the competition:
a) divide into 2 groups, choose the captains
b) the procedure of the competition
c) the evaluation of the competition
III. Competition :
1) Find the filling letters from this house :
f l t h o s e
k i c h n o f a
a l e d a p l t
c o k e c l c k
f i e c o r d r
t i l e c u b o r d
2) Say more words (captains’ competition)
by theme “Kitchen ” “My flat ”
3) Solving crossword on the poster .
1.We take off our shoes …. ( a corridor )
2.A place where we can sit and read the books , do homework …. ( a study )
3. A room where we have dinner … (in the dining room )
4. We wash in the … ( bathroom)
5. We watch TV in the … ( living room)
6. A place where we live …( in a house )
7. We can …. ( sleep ) in the bedroom .
8. We cook in the …. (kitchen)
4) Who is the most attentive?
Look trough the pictures in 1-2 minutes and name them by heart . Who remembers more pictures .
5) Cinqway method :
Words : 1) a bedroom 1) a study
2) there is / are 2) there is / are
3) small 3) beautiful
4) in the middle of … 4) … on the table
5) …. sleep … 5) …..read
6) Work with pictures .
Describe the pictures: “Carol’s kitchen” “ A living room ”
7) Creative work : make the sentences
There is / are …… on the left …
There is / are …… on the right of
There is / are …… in front of…
There is / are …… behind…
There is / are …… on the …
There is / are …… under the …
8) Making dialogues by theme “Which room do you like ?”
1st group 2nd group
Giving lists with test’s questions . There are 5 questions .
1.Is there a dresser in the bedroom?
a) No , there is only a bed
b)Yes, it does
c)The dresser is big .
2.Is the chair in the bedroom or in the living room?
a)Yes ,it is .
b)It’s on the living room
c) )It’s in the living room
3.What do you need to buy?
a) I need to buy a pen .
b) I want to see my friend .
c) I need to learn English .
4.Can I borrow your tape recorder?
a) I have a TV .
b)Yes , I can .
c) Sure . Here you are .
5.Are there ….. chairs in the bedroom?
a)some b)any c) a
10) “I love my mother”. Who knows a song or a poem about mother?
IV. Conclusion .
V. Sum up the balls , giving marks .
VI. Home task : write a short description of your study room , repeat vocabulary , grammar rules .
VII. The end of the lesson.
|Просмотров: 347 | Комментарии: 3 ||