|Главная » Статьи » В помощь учителю » Английский язык|
|Conditional sentences |
Decide which of the sentences below is conditional type 1, 2 & 3:
1. If I were rich, I would travel around the world.
2. She wouldn't have missed the train if she had woken up earlier.
3. I’ll call you if I come back early.
Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense (conditional 1):
1. If I (finish) early, I will call you.
2. I (catch) the 9:00 train if I hurry up .
3. She will know the answer, if she (try) to understand.
Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense (conditional 2):
1. If I (be) a star, I would help the needy.
2. He (buy) a house if he had a job.
3. She (be) happy, if she married him .
Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense (conditional 3):
1. If he (be) careful, he would not have had that terrible accident.
2. I (pass) the exam if I had worked hard .
3. Her father would not have died, if he (go) to the doctor.
Choose the correct answer:
1. If I (wake up) early, I’ll go jogging.
2. He (visit) his uncle, if he finishes early.
3. If she had taken care of her son, he (not/become) a criminal.
4. If I were a star, I (help) the poor.
5. She would have been top of her class if she (work) hard.
|Просмотров: 272 ||