N.Nazarbaev is our first President
|Theme: N. Nazarbaev is our first President
- to continue the topic “Famous people”
- to introduce and train in using the topical vocabulary.
- grammar studying- Present Continuous vs Present Simple the two forms in contradiction
-to stimulate the developing of the reading skills
- to help the developing of the psychological processes( memory, mind, imagination, attention)
- develop reading and speaking skills.
3) up bringing
- upbringing of the interest to the famous people of our and other countries.
- forming of the positive motivation toward the studying of English.
- forming of the intellectual working skills.
Equipment: computer with multimedia projector, texts about N.A.Nazarbaev, cards with grammar tasks, cards for reading, video lesson reading of the letter A, laptops and CDROM Grammar practice.
Methods and ways of interaction: ICT, developing studying
Procedure of the lesson
Stages and time management Teacher`s activity Pupils` activity and form of interaction
I. Organization (2)
Greetings , questions to the pupil on duty. The theme of our lesson is “N.A. Nazarbaev – our first president” Greet the teacher , answer the questions.
II. Phonetic drill (3m) Reading letter A(video lesson) Listen and repeat
III. Warm-up and checking the home work (5 min) What was your home task for today? Let’s check up your home task. Pupils introduce their projects. Ask the questions on the projects, answer the questions
IV. Revision and practice (15 min) 1) Presentation of the text about N.Nazarbaev
2) Work in groups or pairs, each pair ask questions to the others and answer their questions
Pupils work frontally read the text
V. Grammar practice and reading (15 min) Present Continuous – Present Simple
Grammar cards on Present Continuous- Present Simple in contradiction – Grammar Practice Read and write, use the verbs “to be” or “to do”, make special questions
V. Reflexing and estimation (5 min) H/t review the ordinal numerals
estimation Listen and speak, write down the h/t
Nursultan Abishevich Nazarbayev born 6 July 1940 is the President of Kazakhstan. He is the country's leader since 1989.
Nazarbayev `s native town is Chemolgan, a town near Almaty. His father is a poor worker.
N. Nazarbaev studies well at school and finishes the Karagandy Polytechnic Institute.
He is our first president. He lives in Astana. His residence is Akorda. |
|Категория: Английский язык | Добавил: Владимировна5835 (2016-02-08)
Добавлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.