|Главная » Статьи » В помощь учителю » Английский язык|
|Teacher’s name Protchenko L.U. Topic / Unit Title: |
I and the world around me (6 hours) My fantasy island
5 А, B, V, G.
Date : Lesson: № 44
Aim of the lesson
Students will be able to complete the sentences there is/ there are.
Objectives 1. To know new words;
2. To repeat previous vocabulary and grammar;
3. To read the text;
4. To complete the sentences.
Teaching Methods to Engage Students Individual work, class work, work in pairs.
Key Words Dream, island, river, mountain, a large house, sea, beautiful, holiday, weather.
Cards, pictures, books.
(Warm up) 1. Organization moment. Greeting.
2. Answer the questions: What season is it now? What month is it now? What day of the week is it now? What date is it today? What is the weather like today? What is the temperature like today?
Reading and translation
A/ an/ some/ any:
1.There are _____ strawberries in the cup.
2.Do you want to eat _____ orange?
3.There is _____ tomato near the glass.
4.There is _____ jam in the big jar.
5.There is _____ honey in the jar.
6.There aren't _____ apples in the basket.
7.There is _____ egg on my plate.
8.There isn't _____ water in the glass.
9.There is _____ chicken and salad.
10.Let's buy _____ cheese from here.
Countable and uncountable nouns:
1.milk _____ 2.cucumber _____ 3.potato _____ 4.cherry _____ 5.olives _____ 6.yoghurt _____ 7.carrot _____ 8.peach _____ 9.money _____ 10.water _____ 11.egg _____ 12.fries _____ 13.time _____ 14.oil _____ 15.sugar _____ 16.onion _____ 17.banana _____ 18.bread _____ 19.cheese _____ 20.lemonade __ 21.hamburger _____ 22.orange _____ 23.coffee _____ 24.salt __
How much/ How many:
1. ________ cans of coke do you want?
2. ________ orange juice is there in your glass?
3. ________ time have we got to go to school?
4. ________ olive oil do you use for your cake?
5. ________ money do you pay for your house rent?
6. ________ pencils would you like to buy?
7. ________ televisions are there in your house?
8. ________ hamburgers do you eat a week?
9. ________ bread do you eat at breakfast?
10. ________ kilos of meat does she want to buy?
My fantasy island.
New words (practise).
A large house
p. 151 ex. 10 Read the text. Now we are going to work with the texts. All the vocabulary and phrases revised before we need to see and understand in the text.
p. 151 ex. 11 Answer the questions.
There is /there are.
Complete the sentences using "there is" or "there are".
1. _______________ books on the table.
2. ______________ many cars in the street.
3. _______________ a picture on the wall.
4. _______________ a pencil near the book.
5. _______________ many trees in the forest.
The final phase of the lesson Evaluation and conclusion.
Homework Project “My fantasy island”.
|Просмотров: 108 | Комментарии: 3 | ||