|Главная » Статьи » В помощь учителю » Английский язык|
Control work № 3 Form 5 |
Task 1. Listen to Sadie and Pete and choose the right sentence: a, b or c.
1. a) Pete has got a brother.
b) Pete hasn’t got any sisters.
c) Pete has got a sister.
2. a) Helen is thirty.
b) Helen is thirteen.
c) Helen is Sadie’s sister.
3. a) Helen hasn’t got dark hair.
b) Helen has got short, fair hair.
c) Helen’s very tall.
4. a) She’s not good at sport.
b) She’s very good at sport.
c) Sadie’s sister likes sport.
5. a) Pete and his sister haven’t got any pets.
b) Pete’s sister has got a cat called Sidney.
c) Pete and his sister have got a snake and a cat.
Task 2. Complete the sentences. Choose the right answer: a, b or c.
6. When … you do your homework?
a) does b) are c) do
7. … your brother play football?
a) Does b) Do c) Are
8. Sally … TV every day.
a) don’t watch b) watch c) watches
9. … reads horror stories in the evening.
a) I b) He c) They
10. Liam and Daniel … live in London.
a) aren’t b) doesn’t c) don’t
11. We … a computer at home.
a) haven’t got b) hasn’t got c) don’t got
12. My sister’s birthday is … January.
a) on b) in c) at
13. A: Do you like music?
B: Yes, …
a) I do b) I am c) I does
14. Lucy always … breakfast in the morning.
a) has b) have c) have got
15. My father’s daughter is my …
a) cousin b) aunt c) sister
16. Has John got …?
a) dark hair b) dark hairs c) the dark hair
17. Everyone is scared of Mr. Black’s dog. It’s … .
a) friendly b) dangerous c) honest
18. A: … is your birthday?
B: In May
a) Where b) What c) When
19. A:…. does Harry live?
B: In New York.
a) Where b) When c) Why
20. A: …. do you watch horror films?
B: Because they are really exciting!
a) Where b) Why c) Which
Task 3. Read the text and answer the questions.
1. How many brothers and sisters has she got?
2. What’s the dog’s name?
3. What’s her father like?
4. What is Kevin interested in?
5. Where do they live?
Control work № 3 Form 5
21. She has got one brother and two sisters.
22. It’s name is Rex.
23. He is tall with fair hair and blue eyes.
24. He’s interested in sport.
25. They live in Vancover.
Listening: Workbook CD Track 5
S: Pete, have you got any brothers and sisters?
P: Yes, I’ve got a sister. I haven’t got any brothers.
S: What’s your sister’s name?
P: Helen. She’s thirteen.
S: What’s she like?
P: She’s quite tall. She’s got long, fair hair. She’s very good at sport.
S: Have you got any pets?
P: Yes, I’ve got a snake and my sister has got a cat.
S: A snake! What’s its name?
|Просмотров: 516 ||