|Главная » Файлы » В помощь учителю » Английский язык|
|2016-02-23, 10:45 AM|
|The plan of the lesson |
The theme: How is the weather in … ?
Type of the lesson: Lesson of learning to say how the weather is like.
- Learning to say how the weather is.
- Developing pupils speaking, listening skills and enrichment of a lexicon by introducing antonyms like hot-cold, sunny-rainy …
- Remember the rules with “There is/ there are”
The aim of the lesson: Disclose children’s interest to study English, knowing and being able to use different words to explain the weather forecast.
The aids of the lesson: Worksheet, new words, audio/video material.
- Good morning, children!
- Good morning, teacher!
- How are you?
- We are fine! And you?
- I am OK. I am very glad to see you! 2 minutes
2. Checking up the homework. 10 minutes
3. Warm up.
How is the weather today?
It’s rainy. I am wet today.
It’s sunny. I am hot today.
It’s snowing. I am cold today.
It’s windy. My hair is a mess today.
It’s stormy. I am scared today. 3 minutes
Pupils, on today's lesson we will learn how to say what weather it is like outside. New words: rainy, sunny, snowy, windy, stormy (weather), cloudy, foggy, scary, cold, warm, hot, wet, my hair is a mess, weather forecast, thunder, lightning, hail.
Write down the new words, please. 5 minutes
Let us say a tongue twister together:
Whether the weather is hot
Or whether the weather is cold
Whether the weather is fine
Or whether the weather is not.
We’ll weather the weather
Whatever the weather
Whether we like it or not. 3 minutes
Open your books, please on page 158 and look at exercise 1.
Who knows where Astana is? It is in the north of Kazakhstan.
Great! Look at the pictures in exercise 2. What is the weather like there? 5 minutes
Look at exercise 6 read and translate it.
Open your copybooks and write exercise 7 down.
One pupil comes up to the blackboard. 10 minutes
7. Giving the home task: p-155, ex.9. Watch the weather on TV and write it down
into your copybooks. 2 minutes
- Children, your work today was great! We learned new words, described the weather and had fun with the song.
Question for children.
- Do you like today’s lesson?
- Why do you like this lesson?
- What have we learned? 3 minutes
9. Giving marks.
Ok, very good. The lesson is over! Good-bye! 2 minutes
|Просмотров: 85 | Загрузок: 0 ||