|Главная » Статьи » Творческие проекты учащихся|
|Краткосрочное планирование открытого урока |
английского языка в 8 классе.
Учитель : Кадыргалиева Е.М (высшая категория)
LESSON: Module 3. Lesson 2
“Round Table: Types of schools” School – lyceum # 28. Uralsk
Date: 27/XI-2015 Teacher`s name: Kadyrgaliyeva Yelizaveta
CLASS: 8B Number present: 21 absent: 0
Learning objectives(s) that this lesson is contributing to To talk about educational systems of different countries, schools in Kazakhstan, the USA, the UK, find similarities and differences.
• Collaborate in groups, accumulate ideas and make posters on the theme.
• Read and analyse topical articles, listen and understand the text, make questions. All learners will be able to:
Speak about education in Kazakhstan, the USA, the UK
Read and share general information about schools in these countries. Create ideas in making posters.
Most learners will be able to:
Demonstrate understanding the theme
Share knowledge gained from topical texts and offer points of view
Some learners will be able to:
Make presentation of the theme. Offer insights based upon primary or secondary education in Kazakhstan, the USA, the UK
Previous learning Education in Kazakhstan, the USA, the UK
Dividing into groups by colours
1. The UK. 2. Kazakhstan. 3. The USA.
Warming – up. Practising vocabulary on the theme.
Give your opinion: Which are the most (less) important factors about schools?
- introduces you to different people,
- helps you to make your own decisions,
- helps you to understand yourself better,
- teaches you to be polite.,
- helps you to get knowledge,
- prepares for a future profession,
- teaches you about countries, culture and the world,
- teaches you to be honest, clever and educated person.
I. Phonetic drill Match the kinds of schools to the definitions.
1) nursery a) a school for advanced education, especially in a particular profession
2) kindergarten b) a school in the US and Canada for children of 14 or 15 to 18 years old
3) primary c) a school for children aged two to five
4) secondary d) a school for children who are between three and five years old
5) junior high e) a school for children between the ages of 11 and 16 or 18
6) high school f) a school for children between five and 11 years old in England
7) elementary g) a school in the US and Canada for children aged between 12 and 14 or 15
8) college h) a school in the US for the first six years of a child’s education
Key: 1 d, 2 c, 3 f, 4 e, 5 g, 6 b, 7 h, 8 a. Resources
Presentation of the theme. “Round Table. Types of schools
3 min 1. Meet our guest from Russia, Katya.
Katya’s speech about Schools in Russia.
Questions about schools in Russia to the speaker.
2. Group working.
I Group - The UK.
II Group - Kazakhstan.
III Group - The USA.
Choosing a designer, time-manager, leader
Making posters “Education in Kazakhstan, the USA, the UK”.
1 Leader`s presentation of posters. (each group leader)
2 W-questions. Task: Make 5 questions to other groups about your educational system.
3 Listening. Listen to the tape-recorder & make true sentences.
5 Proverbs about education.
Texts: «Education in Kazakhstanthe USA, the UK»
Cards with letter “W”
Use the space below in the table to reflect on your lesson. Answer the most relevant questions from the box on the left about your lesson.
What do you know about education in these three countries?
What did you know before?
What have you learnt today about education?
3 min Self-evaluation. Use handouts. Estimate your work at the lesson.
Tick necessary points in the form.
What have I learned from this lesson about the class or individuals that will inform my next lesson?
I `ve known 3 new students in the class, their language skills. As for me, I planned too many tasks to do. I need to plan less.
|Просмотров: 479 | ||