|Главная » Статьи » В помощь учителю » Английский язык|
Шығыс Қазақстан Облысы |
«Ақбұлақ орта мектебі» КММ
Талапбекова Еркежан Талапбековна
LESSON: Friends School:
Date: Teacher names:
CLASS: 8 Number present: absent:
Learning objectives(s) that this lesson is contributing to • To consolidate the unit language with a story
• To integrate other areas of the curriculum into the English class
• To develop the cross-curricular topic through a short project.
• Talking about things in the present that started in the past
Previous learning Question forms
Planned timings Planned activities (replace the notes below with your planned activities) Resources
5 -10 minutes
Warm up activity
- To revise the words his/her T. has students stand in a circle and girls and says his/her pointing to a boy or girl. Then T. can name one S. to practice his/her when T. points to the picture S. should say his/her. S can also say This is blue, etc., pointing to an article of clothing on the person standing next to him/her (review of red, blue, black, yellow, whitе Handouts, CD, Messages1, cards
Чтение: Ex2. Read out the introduction to the dialogue and look at the photos from 1900 and 1943. Ask students to indentify New York and to guess who the people are. Don’t confirm or correct their answer yet. Play the recording while students listen and read. Were their ideas correct?
Аудирование: Ex6. Listening and speaking. Look at the photos. If you have any surfing enthusiasts in the class, ask them to name some good beaches for surfing. Ask students to read the table and copy it into their notebooks. Ask them to pencil in any information they think they know from the first listening. Play the recording again. Students complete the information in the table. Look at the example and ask students to answer the question.
Ex1. Read out the words in the list. Set the time limit and ask students to match the words with the pictures. Most of the words should be familiar or easy to guess from other words that they know. Play the recording. Students listen and check. Ex2. Ask students to read the words and say them quality to themselves. Play the first part of the recording while students listen and read. Ask them to pick out the word with the different vowel sound in each group. Play the recording again. Ex3. Ask students to close their books. Explain the meaning of precious and practice the pronunciation. Ask the question and play the recording. With books closed students listen for the answer to the question.
Устная речь и письмо графика: Ex1,3,4,5,7 Some of your students may come from elsewhere themselves and others may know someone who comes from a different part of the country or from abroad . ask as many of them a possible to contribute a piece of information. You might like to start with or add some information about your own family or friends.
Ex4,5,6,7 Look at the example and ask students to complete the explanation. Point out that ever with the present perfect means at any time up to now. Draw attention to the remember. Box to revise superlative adjectives.
Teacher. In MT ask the children the following questions.
1) Did you like the lesson today?
2) What did you know from the lesson?
Hometask: p-19 ex-4
5 minutes Reflection Ss. are given further color cards. Ss. should colour and name them to the Teacher (can be completed at home). Color cards
Differentiation – how do you plan to give more support? How do you plan to challenge the more able learners? Assessment – how are you planning to check learners’ learning? Cross-curricular links
Health and safety check
• Create mixed ability pairs for speaking activity.
• Stronger Students can support weaker Students in pair work • through questioning and the redirecting of questioning in feedback activities
• through observation in pair work
• through revising a covered material in warm up activity • Cross curricular link with Art and Math
• Students in pair work learn to be patient and helpful
|Просмотров: 103 ||