|Главная » Статьи » В помощь учителю » Английский язык|
LESSON 9: Unit 8 Health and body |
Hands and Head School: Secondary school №1
Date: 18.01.2018 Teacher name: A.R.Urakbaeva
CLASS: 2a Number present: absent:
Learning objectives(s) that this lesson is contributing to 2.UE1 use common singular and plural nouns to say what and where things are
2.L2 recognise with considerable support a few basic personal questions spoken slowly and distinctly
2.L1 recognise short instructions for basic classroom routines spoken slowly and distinctly
2.S1 make basic personal statements and simple statements about objects
Lesson objectives All learners will be able to:
• recognize eight parts of the human body.
• sing a song related to the topic.
Most learners will be able to:
• name eight parts of the human body with support
• collect parts of the human body using a computer game
Some learners will be able to:
• show how to wash hands
• name eight parts of the body without support
Previous learning Vocabulary: parts of body
verbs of movement, verbs of instruction
Planned timings Planned activities (replace the notes below with your planned activities) Resources
Pupils recognise a few basic questions.
1. Greeting: Hello, children! How are you?
Song - Days of the week.
http://go.mail.ru/ search_video?q=%09 Song%20-%20Days %20of%20the% 20week&fr=ws _p#s=Youtube&sig= be1b366813&d= 2699947994
Pupils make basic statements.
What can you do with your hands?
Pupils recognise short instructions for basic classroom routines.
Teacher: We can do physical exercises with our hands. Listen to what I say and do the activity.
• Hands up
• Wave your hands
• Move your fingers
• Hands down
• Hands on hips
• Sit down
Pupils recognise short instructions how to wash hands.
Teacher: And we can wash our hands. Let’s watch a short video “Wash your hands”
1. Watching video
Pupils recognise instructions how to wash hands by putting pictures in order.
1. Put pictures in order
Pupils recognise parts of the human body.
Pupils perform actions to the song “Head, shoulders, knees and toes”.
Pupils recognise parts of the human body.
1. Teacher introduces the names of body parts with the help of pictures.
2. Teacher nominates learners to come to the board to assemble parts of the body and face.
Pupils name parts of the human body.
1. The class is divided into two groups.Group1 traces the body of a girl on the poster. Group 2 traces the body of a boy on the poster.
2. Each group matches word cards with parts of the body on the poster.
3. Collect the picture with body parts from a computer game
Video Hand Washing
song ‘Head, shoulders, knees and toes’
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v= d8FwBSITW-4
Flashcards & Stickers
Flashcards for words
1. Оrange Colour: your favourite part of the body
2. Blue Colour: two parts the names of which you know and use
3. Red Colour: three parts of the body the names of which you can’t memorize and you should learn their names.
4.Song “Good bye” Goodbye, School Song For Kids
Differentiation – how do you plan to give more support? How do you plan to challenge the more able learners? Assessment – how are you planning to check learners’ learning? Cross-curricular links
Health and safety check
• more support can be given during elicitation, instruction and questioning phases of the lesson by nominating learners to answer items relating to higher frequency vocabulary to build confidence through participation.
• more able learners will be challenged by prompting their groups to develop more elaborate parts of the body to narrate. • through questioning and the redirecting of questioning in feedback activities
• through observation in group and end performance activities • Performance arts: use gestures & movements to the parts of body
• Art: tracing, sticking, colouring
• Science: hygiene
• White board is used no more than 5 minutes
• Personal computers are used no more than 10 minutes
• Use water based markers
• ICT-computer games
• When Students work in groups, they will learn to be polite and respectful towards each other
• Inculcate habits of hygiene
Were the lesson objectives/learning objectives realistic?
What did the learners learn today?
What was the learning atmosphere like?
Did my planned differentiation work well?
Did I stick to timings? What changes did I make from my plan and why?
Use the space below to reflect on your lesson. Answer the most relevant questions from the box on the left about your lesson.
What two things went really well (consider both teaching and learning)?
What two things would have improved the lesson (consider both teaching and learning)?
What have I learned from this lesson about the class or individuals that will inform my next lesson?
|Просмотров: 47 | Комментарии: 1 ||